This latest product update for Ozone – 1.2.15 focuses majorly on enhancing our SaaS offering along with several service provider enhancements while fixing a few minor bugs that we received based on our user feedback. For context on the previous months, refer to our previous release notes here.
The following is the summary of what you can find in this release:
- Global SaaS for multi-region support: While creating an account during sign-ups, there is now a facility to associate the account with specific regions. This helps Ozone service providers, and end-customers segregate their internal Ozone instances based on their geographical location.
- SaaS pricing and payments: Ozone SaaS pricing has now been optimized to suit startups, SMEs, and global enterprises alike. It’s easier to migrate between plans and process payments within the Ozone interface. However, this would be applicable only to the account admins.
- Browser push notifications: Opt-in notifications are a part of the new release. Rather than important notifications getting hidden inside the app, we have integrated critical notifications to be pushed to the browser so that they are more visible and provide real-time insights into activity from peers.
- Ozone service provider enhancements:
- When it comes to client or end-user accounts, service providers can update their licenses based on their needs and SaaS package modifications or even during changes in payment terms.
- Service providers can also provision for and extend the duration of trial clusters from their end. This empowers them to offer end consumers a sandbox version of Ozone where there are no infrastructure dependencies and, thus, facilitate conversions.
- Ozone service providers now have access to a more meaningful filter, which makes scouting for specific accounts much easier along with gathering usage insights.
- While configuring releases, multiple pipelines are connected together, with information flowing from one pipeline to the other. However, when there was an approval step between the pipelines, results were not passing on between the pipelines automatically, which has now been fixed.
- Audit logs for project management have been fixed to cover all the relevant workflow steps that need to be logged.
- Cluster overview metrics were flaky and resulted in random issues being generated, which now have been completely fixed.